Upcoming Digital Marketing Courses
We deliver Digital marketing courses online using Zoom and these online courses are very interactive with lots of questions and answers for participants.
We deliver these courses for members of our online Digital Marketing School and also on behalf of nine Local Enterprise Offices.
1 - Members of our online Digital Marketing School can attend monthly digital marketing courses. These are provided to members along with a Digital Marketing Plan and over twenty of our latest Digital Marketing courses (on demand video lessons) that show you how to implement your digital marketing plan
2 - We also deliver courses for Local Enterprise Offices in nine counties in Ireland. When you click through to their site you should also check out the Trading Online Voucher that they offer - essentially it's a grant of up to €2,500 to help your business start selling more online.
Option 1: We are delivering courses on behalf of these 9 Local Enterprise Offices
Simply click on a link below and it will take you to the upcoming courses section of that Local Enterprise Office. You can then choose a course and book your place on their website. However, please be aware that most of these courses book out quickly.
We cover the following topics for Local Enterprise Offices
- - The Complete Digital Marketing Programme – one session per week over 6 weeks
- - Social Media Marketing Bootcamp – one session per week over 4 weeks
- - How to advertise on Facebook and Instagram - Level 1
- - How to advertise on Facebook and Instagram - Level 2
- - How to create a Digital Marketing Plan
- - How to create marketing videos for your website and social media - Level 1
- - How to create marketing videos for your website and social media - Level 2
- - How to use your marketing videos on your website and social media
- - How to plan a new website for your business
- - Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Beginners
- - How to use Instagram for marketing - Level 1
- - How to use Instagram for marketing - Level 2
- - How to design eye-catching images for your website and social media
- - How to use Instagram Reels for Marketing
- - How to market your business locally using Digital marketing
- - How to use Tiktok for marketing
- - A Christmas digital marketing plan for your business
Option 2: Immediately access all our training courses online
All of Evan's digital marketing courses are immediately available as on-demand video lessons in our online Digital Marketing School.
In addition to these courses, each month members of our Online Digital Marketing School can attend a live digital marketing training session which Evan delivers using Zoom so you can attend from the comfort of your home or office. These sessions will go in-depth for 90 minutes into a topic that Evan tends to get asked about a lot and during the live session participants can ask questions they have about the topic.
Each online training session will last 90 minutes and it will be recorded so if you cannot attend live you can re-watch at a time that suits you. Here are the upcoming Live courses for members of the School.
September 15th, 2022 – 1.30 to 4:30
How to advertise on Facebook and Instagram
September 28th, 2022 – 10:30 to 12:30
How to create Reels on Instagram and Facebook
October 26th, 2022 – 10:30 to 12:00
How to Live Stream on Facebook & Instagram
November 10th, 2022 – 1:30 to 4:30
SEO – How to get found high up on Google
November 23rd, 2022 – 10:30 to 12:00
How to use Facebook's new "Business Suite" (on Desktop and phone) to post to Facebook & Instagram
December 7th, 2022 – 10:30 to 12:00
Canva Level 2: Additional Ways to use Canva to design eye-catching graphics
(There is already a level 1 course on the members website)
January 25th, 2023 – 10:30 to 12:30
A digital marketing plan for your business in 2023
February 22nd, 2023 – 10:30 to 12:00
How to advertise on Google search results
March 29th, 2023 – 10:30 to 12:00
How to use Instagram ad Facebook Stories for marketing
April 26th, 2023 – 10:30 to 12:00
How to create vertical videos for Reels and TikTok
May 31st, 2023 – 10:30 to 12:00
How to use the new version of Google Analytics to analyse your digital marketing (Google Analytics 4)
June 28th, 2023 – 10:30 to 12:00
Overview of the recent major changes to Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter & LinkedIn so far in 2023
July 26th, 2023
How to use lead generation ads to get more leads on Facebook and Instagram
Please note: This schedule will be reviewed every few months. It is possible that we will add a new topic that we think should be covered sooner for members and therefore some topics might get moved forward or backwards in the schedule.
You can get more details about joining the Digital Marketing School here
Digital Marketing Tips
- September 13,2022 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
On Instagram you could soon be able to Share posts into the feeds of your followers just like...
- June 21,2022 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
Previously the number of characters in the name field on Instagram was 30 characters but it has...
- June 13,2022 / Uncategorized / 0 Comments
Instagram has rolled out “Pinned Posts” and it should now be available in your...