We deliver Internet Marketing Training Courses online and throughout Ireland
We provide a wide range of internet marketing training courses covering Facebook marketing, Twitter marketing, LinkedIn, SEO, website conversion, video marketing and website marketing. Over 8,000 Irish businesses have attended our training courses since 2010 and over 200 participants have left a 5 star review on Facebook (You can read them here )
Upcoming Courses in 2020
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic all workshops at training venues are cancelled and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. However, we are still delivering Digital Marketing courses most days using Zoom .
These online courses are very interactive with lots of questions and answers for participants.
We deliver these courses for members of our online Digital Marketing School and also on behalf of Local Enterprise Offices
1 - Members of our online Digital Marketing School can attend monthly digital marketing courses. These courses are provided to members along with a Digital Marketing Plan and over 200 online video lessons that show you how to implement your digital marketing plan
2 - We also deliver courses for Local Enterprise Offices in seven counties in Ireland. You can see more details on our upcoming courses page .
Live online internet marketing courses each month
Each month members of our Online Digital Marketing School can attend a live digital marketing training session which Evan delivers using Zoom so you can attend from the comfort of your home or office. These sessions will go indepth for 90 minutes into a topic that Evan tends to get asked about a lot and during the live session participants can ask questions they have about the topic.
Each online training session will last 90 minutes and it will be recorded so if you cannot attend live you can re-watch at a time that suits you. You can get more details about joining the Digital Marketing School here
Dates for your diary - Upcoming Live "Zoom" courses (Members Only)
July 15th - 10:30 to 12:00
Getting found high up in Google - Part 1
- Overview of SEO - how does Google choose which sites will appear on page 1, 2, 3 etc
- How to do keyword research to identify which topics and keywords you will target
July 29th - 10:30 to 12:00
Getting found high up in Google - Part 2
- How to ensure that Google sees your web pages as relevant
- What to do to ensure that Google sees your website is "technically" of high quality
- Overview of link building and how to approach attracting backlinks for your site.
August 26th 10:30 - 12:00
How to advertise to your recent website visitors on Facebook & Instagram
September 23rd 10:30 - 12:00
How to update and manage your wordpress website
October 21st 10:30 - 12:00
How to setup and use Google Analytics to improve your marketing
November 25th 10:30 - 12:00
How to design eye catching social media posts - live demo of apps & tools
December 9th 10:30 - 12:00
How to go about creating & selling an online "digital" product in 2021
January 13th 2021 10:30 - 12:00
How to advertise to your recent website visitors using Google ads
Other topics that will be covered in live Zoom courses ...
- Tools & apps you can use to monitor your competitors digital marketing
- How to run an ad campaign on Facebook / Instagram (start to finish)
- How to ensure your website is setup correctly to support your social media marketing
- How to edit your marketing videos - live demo of editing techniques
- How to use Instagram stories for marketing
Video: See what clients say about our training courses
Want to attend a course, join our school or get personalised 1-1 training?
Select an option below