Have you considered encouraging your Instagram followers to favourite your account? If they did, they would see a lot more if not all of your posts and Reels. I have written some text below that you could send to your followers – feel free to use it. It also explains how Instagram’s Favourite feature works.
And if you find this tip useful you might want to favourite The Marketing Crowd Instagram account to ensure you don’t miss future Digital Marketing tips like this J
All the best
Do you know that you don’t get to see all of our posts and Reels? The way Instagram works, there is an algorithm that decides how many and which of our followers see them. However, if you were to favourite our account our future posts and Reels will then …
- Be given priority and will be placed at the top of your main feed
- Will also be placed in a separate feed called Favourites where you can see all the recent posts from your favourite accounts (To view this Favourites feed Got to Home – icon bottom left – and tap on the Instagram logo on the top left of the screen.
If you enjoy our posts and Reels and would like to see more of them, to favourite our account, simply
- Tap on our username which will bring you to our profile
- If you are already following us it will say following. Tap the following button
- You now have the option to favourite our account.