Have you used the new caption sticker for Stories which automatically transcribes what is being said in your video into captions (subtitles)? Instagram has been rolling this out and it is now available to most accounts in Ireland but currently only works for English language videos
To try this caption tool simply …
- Go to create a story and select a video from your phone
- Tap on the sticker icon and then select the “Captions” sticker
- The first 15 seconds of your video will now be scanned using Audio recognition software and within a few seconds your captions will appear on the screen.
- You can then tap on 3 text icons at the bottom of the screen to choose different layouts of text (large, typewriter style or standard text) You can also tap on the colour wheel at the top and select a colour for the text.)
- To edit the spelling of a word or to insert a missing word simply tap on the text and you can edit it.
- To change the position of the text simply drag it up or down the screen.
This sticker is a great feature for your marketing videos in Stories
Want to learn how to generate more sales through digital marketing in 2021?
Since the pandemic, most businesses are now selling online. If you would like to keep ahead of the competition, generate more sales and avoid mistakes that will cost you time and money our online Digital Marketing School would be ideal for you.
As a member of the school you can …
1 – Download a step by step digital marketing plan designed to help Irish businesses increase their sales.
2 – Immediately access 20 of our latest courses as on demand step by step video lessons which show you how to implement your digital marketing – so you can learn at your own pace, whenever suits you. These courses cover …
- How to advertise on Facebook & Instagram
- Website marketing
- SEO – how to get found high up in Google search results
- How to use your Facebook business page for marketing
- How to use Instagram Stories and Instagram Rees for marketing
- How to grow your followers on Instagram and Facebook
- Google Analytics
- How to shoot and edit your own marketing videos
- How to design eye catching images for social media
- How to generate more sales from your website
- Plus lots more!
3 – Attend 12 “Live Zoom courses” for members throughout 2021 – 2022 where we cover important Digital Marketing topics in detail, including questions and answers for members. Members can watch replays of all previous Zoom courses.
Want more details about the School? Click the link to Read more about the Digital Marketing School