Do you know that you can now schedule your Instagram and Facebook Stories? In order to do this you need to use Facebook’s Business Suite app. Up until now you could create and schedule posts for Facebook and Instagram using the app but you can now also create stories within the app and schedule them to go out on either Instagram or Facebook or both at once.
To try this yourself ..
1. Download the Business Suite App from the App store or Play store
2. If you already have it installed, make sure you update your app
3. Login to the app with your Personal Facebook logins. Because you are the admin of your Facebook page – and because your Facebook and Instagram accounts are linked – you will immediately see your account in the top left hand corner.
4. In the top third of the screen there is an option for “Create Story”
5. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s gallery
6. At the moment you can add a location, hashtag or Gif sticker (but not music, poll, slider etc but presumably these will be added in the future)
7. You can add text
8. You can then choose to post the story to Instagram or Facebook or both and you have the option to schedule it
That’s it. Very easy once you get into the Business Suite app
Want to learn how to generate more sales through digital marketing in 2021?
Since the pandemic, most businesses are now selling online. If you would like to keep ahead of the competition, generate more sales and avoid mistakes that will cost you time and money our online Digital Marketing School would be ideal for you.
As a member of the school you can …
1 – Download a step by step digital marketing plan designed to help Irish businesses increase their sales.
2 – Immediately access 20 of our latest courses as on demand step by step video lessons which show you how to implement your digital marketing – so you can learn at your own pace, whenever suits you. These courses cover …
- How to advertise on Facebook & Instagram
- Website marketing
- SEO – how to get found high up in Google search results
- How to use your Facebook business page for marketing
- How to use Instagram Stories and Instagram Rees for marketing
- How to grow your followers on Instagram and Facebook
- Google Analytics
- How to shoot and edit your own marketing videos
- How to design eye catching images for social media
- How to generate more sales from your website
- Plus lots more!
3 – Attend 12 “Live Zoom courses” for members throughout 2021 – 2022 where we cover important Digital Marketing topics in detail, including questions and answers for members. Members can watch replays of all previous Zoom courses.
The price of joining the school is currently reduced until end May
Want more details about the School? Click the link to Read more about the Digital Marketing School