Do you know that if you take images from Google image search you are taking images that belong to other people, including photographers and stock image companies and you could be sued? However, there is a legitimate way to find and use free images on Google image search. It involves using an advanced filter that identifies images that are labeled for reuse and in this video we will show you how to use this filter.
If you found this useful check out our online course: How to design images and ads for social media 2016
Would you like to be able to know how to …
- Access thousands of free stock images?
- Quickly edit the photos you post on Facebook or Twitter so that they have your logo and a text caption that gets your post noticed in the newsfeed?
- Quickly crop images for your Facebook cover photo or website so that they exactly fit the space?
- Make some edits to your website images so that they look slick and professional on your web pages
- Design Facebook ads that jump out in the newsfeed and get more clicks?
- Design social media images on your smartphone?
This course will show you how to do all of this and you will be amazed at the effect it will have on your social media posts and your website images.