Would you like to be able to advertise on Facebook to the people who recently visited your website? It is called remarketing and involves getting some code on Facebook (remarketing pixel) and then adding this code to all the pages of your website. In this tutorial we’ll show you how to get the code on Facebook.
If you found this useful check out our online course: How to run Facebook Ad Campaigns in 2016
This course is not about the boost post button. It goes way beyond that and shows you how to use Facebook’s Ad creation tool. Specifically it will teach you …
- How to structure your campaigns for maximum results.
- How to target your ad campaigns
- How to target people by location (within 1 – 50 miles of your town or nationally / internationally plus how to target tourists in your area).
- How to target people by demographics (Age, gender, marital status, whether they are parents, students, working in particular jobs plus lots more)
- How to target people who have shown an interest in your product / sector and how to target followers of other Facebook pages.
- How to target small business owners, ex-pats, frequent international travelers plus lots more.
- How to target people who recently visited your website (Re-marketing) , how to target people on your email list and how to target your linkedin connections.
- How to get Facebook to identify the top 1% of people in the country who are most similar to your existing page followers.
- How to design successful ads with hands on step by step guides
- How to run 6 types of ad campaigns that will
- Drive traffic to your site using a single image in the ad
- Drive traffic to your site using 5 ads in one ad (Carousel ad)
- Increase awareness of your products by promoting your posts
- Get more likes for your page
- Capture email addresses so you can follow-up with email marketing