Firstly, if you are unsure what a Google My Business listing is, it is your free business listing with Google that appears on the right hand side of Desktop search results when people search for your business name and 2) the 3 map results that appear at the top of Google search results when someone searches using a geographic term are GMB listings. In order to appear in this pack of 3 you need a high quality listing and one of the things Google looks at is whether you have reviews.
If you want to generate a url for your listing that you can send to customers when you want to ask them to leave a review you need to …
1. Login to you GMB listing by going to Google.com/business
2. On the left hand side select “Info”
3. Scroll down and near the Telephone number field you will see a field called “Short Name”.
4. Click this and enter a name. A good approach is to use your name and your location. So our shortname is ThemarketingcrowdKerry . You can enter up to 32 characters
5. Click Apply. Your short name will show as pending, and when it’s ready, it’ll show on your Business Profile
Hope that helps if you are trying to improve your Google My Business Listing