Would you like to know how to create a Facebook ad campaign that uses the Carousel format to display your images? This format is an excellent way to promote your products or services because it is essentially 5 ads in one. You can have up to 5 images, each with a headline and each linking directly to a relevant page. In this short video tutorial we will show you how to setup this type of Facebook ad campaign
If you found this useful check out our online course: How to run Facebook Ad Campaigns in 2016
This course is not about the boost post button. It goes way beyond that and shows you how to use Facebook’s Ad creation tool. Specifically it will teach you …
- How to structure your campaigns for maximum results.
- How to target your ad campaigns
- How to target people by location (within 1 – 50 miles of your town or nationally / internationally plus how to target tourists in your area).
- How to target people by demographics (Age, gender, marital status, whether they are parents, students, working in particular jobs plus lots more)
- How to target people who have shown an interest in your product / sector and how to target followers of other Facebook pages.
- How to target small business owners, ex-pats, frequent international travelers plus lots more.
- How to target people who recently visited your website (Re-marketing) , how to target people on your email list and how to target your linkedin connections.
- How to get Facebook to identify the top 1% of people in the country who are most similar to your existing page followers.
- How to design successful ads with hands on step by step guides
- How to run 6 types of ad campaigns that will
- Drive traffic to your site using a single image in the ad
- Drive traffic to your site using 5 ads in one ad (Carousel ad)
- Increase awareness of your products by promoting your posts
- Get more likes for your page
- Capture email addresses so you can follow-up with email marketing