Have you created a Collaborator post or Reel on Instagram?
When you create a post (or Reel) you can invite another Instagram account to collaborate which means
- The post will go out from both accounts – it will have both account names with links at the top of the post
- It will go into the feeds of both sets of followers – which increases the reach of your post and increases awareness of your business
- All the engagement (likes and comments) will be aggregated into the one Post or Reel
If there are other Instagram accounts that are business partners, suppliers or perhaps you are both in the same geographic area (Tourism businesses) this type of post would be a great way to get more reach, engagement and could also help grow your followers.
In this video – which is an excerpt from a recent Live Zoom for members of our Digital Marketing School I’ll demonstrate how it all works covering
- What a collaborator post looks like
- How to invite another account to collaborate
- What the other account sees when you invite them and what they need to do to accept
- How to approach other accounts about collaborating
Plus I answer questions people have about collaborator posts.
Want to learn how to generate more sales through digital marketing over the next 12 months?
The video above is from a recent live Zoom for members of our Digital Marketing School. If you would like to keep ahead of the competition, generate more sales and avoid mistakes that will cost you time and money our online Digital Marketing School would be ideal for you.
As a member of the school you can …
1 – Download a step by step digital marketing plan designed to help Irish businesses increase their sales.
2 – Immediately access over 20 of our latest courses as on demand step by step video lessons which show you how to implement your digital marketing – so you can learn at your own pace, whenever suits you. These courses cover …
- How to advertise on Facebook & Instagram
- Website marketing
- SEO – how to get found high up in Google search results
- How to use your Facebook business page for marketing
- How to use Instagram Stories and Instagram Rees for marketing
- How to grow your followers on Instagram and Facebook
- How to use Twitter and Linkedin for marketing
- How to shoot and edit your own marketing videos
- How to design eye catching images for social media using Canva
- How to generate more sales from your website
- Plus lots more!
3 – Attend 12 “Live Zoom courses” for members over the next 12 months where we cover important Digital Marketing topics in detail, including questions and answers for members. Members can watch replays of all previous Zoom courses.
Click here for more details