This is really useful for your digital marketing because once you know what questions people are asking a lot you can then …
1. Write blog posts on your website that answer those questions. These will get found in Google search and will pull in relevant traffic that might be interested in your services
2. You could create videos that answer the questions and then get those videos found in Youtube search
3. You could create social media posts that provide answers to popular questions – which in turn would grow your engagement and followers.
It’s a simple tool to use.
1. Simply go to https://textoptimizer.com/q
2. Enter the topic you are interested in. For example, if you were in the business of helping people to lose weight you could type in Weight loss.
3. It will give you the first 10 questions for free but if you sign up for a free account (it only takes a minute) it will give you all the questions that people ask.
4. You can then see which questions get asked the most and which questions have the most and least number of websites providing answers to these questions.(eg. Most and least competition for you)
If this tool is of interest to you also check out the website www.answerthepublic.com which is similar but presents the results in a different way.
All the best
The Marketing Crowd is on Instagram! Tap the button below on your phone to follow us and keep updated about the latest digital marketing apps and tools