27 Video Lessons – Duration: 3 Hours 5 mins
Watch a short video about this course
Facebook is now an advertising platform and is a very affordable alternative to radio or press advertising (For around €4 you can typically get your ad into the newsfeed of over 2,000 – 3,000 potential customers who you can precisely target in many different ways.) This course will provide you with a step-by-step plan on how to use Facebook as an excellent tool that can increase sales for your business.
This course is not about the boost post button. It goes way beyond that and shows you how to use Facebook’s power Ad creation tool. Specifically it will teach you …
- How to structure your campaigns for maximum results.
- How to target your ad campaigns
- How to target people by location (within 1 – 50 miles of your town or nationally / internationally plus how to target tourists in your area).
- How to target people by demographics (Age, gender, marital status, whether they are parents, students, working in particular jobs plus lots more)
- How to target people who have shown an interest in your product / sector and how to target followers of other Facebook pages.
- How to target small business owners, ex-pats, frequent international travelers plus lots more.
- How to target people who recently visited your website (Re-marketing) , how to target people on your email list and how to target your linkedin connections.
- How to get Facebook to identify the top 1% of people in the country who are most similar to your existing page followers.
- How to design successful ads with hands on step by step guides
- How to run 6 types of ad campaigns that will
- Drive traffic to your site using a single image in the ad
- Drive traffic to your site using 5 ads in one ad (Carousel ad)
- Increase awareness of your products by promoting your posts
- Get more likes for your page
- Capture email addresses so you can follow-up with email marketing
Following this course you will know how to use Facebook ads to target potential customers to increase your sales.
This course is suitable for anyone who
- Already has a Facebook business page and understands how Facebook works – this is not a beginners Facebook marketing course.
- Realises that less and less of their business page followers are seeing their posts and wants to address this.
- Wants to understand how to run effective Facebook Ad campaigns that go well beyond the very basic “Boost Post” button
Course length and duration
27 Video Lessons – Duration: 3 Hours 5 mins
Try before you buy
Why not watch the 2 FREE video lessons below to get a sample of what the course is like. You can also see below a list of all the lessons included in the course
|An introduction to Facebook ads|
|Why you need to consider running Facebook ads||00:00:00|
|An overview of Facebook ads||00:00:00|
|How to target your ads|
|How to target by location age and gender||00:00:00|
|How to target people within 1 mile of your business by dropping a Pin||00:00:00|
|How to target by demographics||00:00:00|
|How to target based on behaviours – eg small business owners or frequent travelers||00:00:00|
|How to target people by interests||00:00:00|
|How to target your page followers||00:00:00|
|Advanced targeting options|
|How you can target a custom audience once you have created one||00:00:00|
|How to target people who have visited your website – Remarketing||00:00:00|
|How to create a custom audience based on your email list||00:00:00|
|How to target your Linkedin connections on Facebook||00:00:00|
|How to target the top 1% of people who are most similar to your followers – Lookalike Audience||FREE||00:00:00|
|How to design your ads|
|Understand the 20% rule||00:00:00|
|How to access a library of FB ads to give you inspiration||00:00:00|
|Understand Facebook ad policies before designing your ad||00:00:00|
|Tips for designing ads that get noticed in the newsfeed||00:00:00|
|Example 1 How to design a Facebook ad based on an image||00:00:00|
|Example 2 How to design a Facebook ad based on the design canvas||00:00:00|
|How to run ad campaigns|
|How to run a campaign to get more likes for your page||00:00:00|
|How to boost a post in the ad creation tool||00:00:00|
|Should you use the boost post button on your post||00:00:00|
|How to drive people to your website with a single image ad||00:00:00|
|How to drive people to your website using a carousel ad||FREE||00:00:00|
|How to create a local awareness ad||00:00:00|
|How to run a lead ad campaign||00:00:00|
|Monitor how your campaign is performing|
|Monitor how your campaign is performing||00:00:00|