20 Video Lessons
Duration: 1 Hour 20 mins
Watch a short video about this course
Would you like to be able to
- Access thousands of free stock images?
- Quickly edit the photos you post on Facebook or Twitter so that they have your logo and a text caption that gets your post noticed in the newsfeed?
- Quickly crop images for your Facebook cover photo or website so that they exactly fit the space?
- Make some edits to your website images so that they look slick and professional on your web pages
- Design Facebook ads that jump out in the newsfeed and get more clicks?
- Design social media images on your smartphone?
This course will show you how to do all of this and you will be amazed at the effect it will have on your social media posts and your website images.
The step by step video lessons will show you how to
- Legitimately take images from Google image search that are labeled for reuse
- Access 5 websites that offer hundreds of thousands of free stock images
- How to crop your images to an exact size,
- How to add your logo onto an image and also some text
- How to design images for your Facebook posts
- How to design Facebook ads
- How to design Facebook and Twitter cover photos that promote your product / service
- How to design images using smartphone apps
This course is suitable for anyone who
- Posts on social media and wants their posts to look eyecatching
- Updates their website and wants to be able to crop / edit / design graphics without paying a web designer
- Wants to run ads on Facebook that look very professional and stand out.
Course length and duration
20 Video Lessons, Duration: 1 Hour 20 mins
Try before you buy
Why not watch the 3 FREE video lessons below to get a sample of what the course is like. You can also see below a list of all the lessons included in the course
|How to get free stock images|
|How to legitimately use images that you find on Google image search||00:00:00|
|How to get free images using Pixabay||00:00:00|
|How to get free images using morguefile||00:00:00|
|How to get free images using freeimage.com||00:00:00|
|How to get free images using unsplash||00:00:00|
|How to get free images using gratisography||00:00:00|
|Using Picmonkey - How to design social media images and ads|
|How to crop an image to an exact size||00:00:00|
|How to overlay your logo onto an image||FREE||00:00:00|
|How to overlay text on your image||00:00:00|
|How to add a border to your image||00:00:00|
|How to round the corners of your image||00:00:00|
|How to apply dropshadow to the border of your image||00:00:00|
|How to crop an image into shapes like circles or hearts||FREE||00:00:00|
|Example 1 How to design a Facebook ad based on an image||00:00:00|
|Example 2 How to design a Facebook ad based on the design canvas||00:00:00|
|Example 3 How to design a Facebook ad as a collage||00:00:00|
|Example 4: How to design a FB cover photo as a collage||00:00:00|
|Example 5: How to design a Twitter header image containing promotional text||00:00:00|
|How to use Smartphone apps to design social media images|
|How to use the Layout app to create photo collages for your Instagram posts||FREE||00:00:00|
|Use the befunky app to add text and graphics to images you want to share on Instagram||00:00:00|