Have you seen posts on Facebook or Twitter where the logo has been added to the image? And have you wondered how you could do that? Branding your images is a very good idea as it personalises the image and increases brand awareness. In this short video lesson we will show you how to easily overlay your logo onto an image using Picmonkey, the free image editor.
If you found this useful check out our online course: How to design images and ads for social media 2016
Would you like to be able to know how to …
- Access thousands of free stock images?
- Quickly edit the photos you post on Facebook or Twitter so that they have your logo and a text caption that gets your post noticed in the newsfeed?
- Quickly crop images for your Facebook cover photo or website so that they exactly fit the space?
- Make some edits to your website images so that they look slick and professional on your web pages
- Design Facebook ads that jump out in the newsfeed and get more clicks?
- Design social media images on your smartphone?
This course will show you how to do all of this and you will be amazed at the effect it will have on your social media posts and your website images.